No lessons August 20-24
Fall Lesssons begin: August 27th for Monday classes. August 30th for Thursday classes. All others will begin the week of September 4th.
- Performance Evaluations, October 20th at Red Balloon Toy Store in Logan. $9 Entry fee due October 1st.
- UMTA Halloween Recital at Red Balloon Toy Store in Logan TBA, Costume required. No charge. Halloween piece must be memorized. LPM Students may participate. Duets/Trios/Ensemble do not have to be memorized.
- Federation Concerto & Ensemble Event (Concerto, Duets, Trios) November TBA at USU. Entry fee $13 due October 1st.
- AIM - Technic and Sight Reading – January 26th
- Monster Concert February 2nd at USU. Fee for music $20 due November 1st. Rehearsals are required.
- Federation, March TBA at USU. Entry fee due January 1st Solo $13 Theory $10
- AIM Performance-March 16th at Sky View Seminary. Fees $26 Due October 1st.
- Spring Recital - March 20th
- Festival on April 20th . Students may choose Compete or Non-compete. Categories include: Solo, Ensemble (Duet/Trio), Family, Vocal, Instrumental, Theory Bee, New Age, Popular, Hymn Arrangement. Students may participate in more than one category.
- Bennett Cup/Fine Arts (April – high school age only)
- Musician’s West (May)
- Non-Compete Ensemble (Practices once a month on Masterclass week. Monster Concert style duets/trios for accompaniment and social skills. Tuition $50 for season
- 5 Piano Competition Team 2018-2019. Competition in Ogden February 8-9th. $100 tuition for season (Sept through Feb) + $25 entry fee.
- Mommy and Me classes (ages newborn to 3 years - $20 per month)
- Let’s Play Music (ages 4-6) $45 per month
- Sound Beginnings (age 3) $35 per month
- Presto (LPM for ages 7-12) $100 per month
- Organ Lessons - No Charge - Masterclass weeks when possible
Organ Classes. YOU MUST REGISTER THEM ON THE WEBSITE CALENDAR. There can only be 3 students per time slot. We rotate between Organ, Piano (congregation) and Chorister. Students must be able to play from the Hymns Made Easy book. (Please do not assume that you can send siblings if you have only signed up one child.) Thank you! Bonnie