Contains activities for four one-hour camp sessions (expandable, of course)
No prior music instruction by students required
Suitable for mixed ages 6 and up
Maximum recommended class size is 10-12 students – depending on size of room. Use of an assistant would make larger classes possible.
A complete planning guide with step-by-step instructions for a 4-day music camp, with focus on Bach, Beethoven and Joplin, and including music appreciation, composition, and rhythm activities. The instructions come complete with a preparation check-off list, schedules and reproducible student materials.
Students will. . .
- Experience Joplin, Bach and Beethoven like never before
- Complete a camp scrapbook
- Create individual compositions
- Participate in movement activities from the Charleston to a musical relay
Contents of MUSIC CAMP EXPEDITIONS VOLUME I
· Planning Guide
- Reproducible Student Materials, such as composer biographies, rhythm chants, games and instructional materials, welcome letter, camp certificate, etc.
- Day by Day Activity Plans and Teacher Guide
Hole punched for binder insertion (binder not included).
- Teach only 4 days (one 60-75-minute session daily with 8-12 students per session)
- Earn your regular monthly income
- Provide new experiences for your students
- Offer a welcome change of pace for your students and parents
Music Camp Expeditions Volume I - $44.95