A complete planning guide with step-by-step instructions for focus on the Circle of 5ths, creation of a studio anthem, and a studio flag. A Patriotic Camp Recital is an optional addition.
WHAT YOU PROBABLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PATRIOTIC CAMP PLAN:
Contains activities for four one hour and 15 minute camp sessions (expandable, of course)
Prerequisite: Know the musical alphabet
Suitable for ages 6 up (Mixed ages OK, as older will enjoy helping younger ones)
Maximum recommended class size is 10-12 students.
Preparation check off list
Day by Day Activity Plans and Schedules
Reproducible student materials
Students will. . .
- Experience the Circle of 5ths like never before – from hearing it to playing it to drawing a clown circle of 5ths to making a “human circle of 5ths”
- Perform Body Beat Rhythm Ensembles
- Create an individual camp scrapbook
- Create a composition by adding a melody to bass patterns
- (Optional) Prepare a patriotic solo or ensemble for the Camp Recital
- (Optional) Prepare a report about their patriotic recital piece or the composer
Contents of MUSIC CAMP PATRIOTIC EXPEDITIONS VOLUME III
· Planning Guide
- Reproducible Student Materials, such as composer biographies, rhythm chants, games and instructional materials, welcome letter, camp certificate, etc.
- Day by Day Activity Plans and Teacher Guide
Hole punched for binder insertion (binder not included).
- Teach only 4 days (one 60-75-minute session daily with 8-12 students per session)
- Earn your regular monthly income
- Provide new experiences for your students
- Impart knowledge of Circle of 5ths and Key Signatures in a memorable and enjoyable way
- Offer a welcome change of pace for your students and parents
Music Camp Expeditions Vol. III $39.95